Friday, March 14, 2008

Click....


We’d like to know… when does it happen? Where or how does inspiration come to you? What activity is it that best produces your own “big idea”……?… a new wrinkle in an old recipe… a great vacation plan…. a totally plausible excuse for playing hooky so you can go to Opening Day.

In the shower? Maybe as you’re driving? How about doing the laundry or washing dishes? Or maybe while you are deep in thought or prayer.

We want to know what gives you all those wonderful notions that will totally get you back together with your girlfriend or out of the doghouse with your wife….. or some kind words to someone you will never see again… but will still apply to someone you will.

Click. That’s what’s wrong with the car. Click. That’s what I’ll tell the boss. Click. Hey, I know how I'm going to spend my children's inheritance. Click. Wow, what a horrible idea for a blog post….

We’d like to know. Do share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to be gross but in my early working years, my most productive ideas came in "the little boy's room." After struggling with a problem, I would need a break and head for the Men's Room. When I was standing there totally relaxed, I would have the answer. At this point in my life, ideas pop in any time, any where. Dad

Anonymous said...

My inspiration...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2fHOvIZFAmE&feature=related

- Mongo

Dean said...

Walking. Walking from the parking lot to the office. From the office out to the yard. While handing out the Ro Beach Reporter... a litte in the shower but mostly from just walking.

Road Dawg said...

Driving to jobsites.