Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mitt Romney Slept Here?

No, but seeing this in the top drawer of the nightstand of our hotel room here in Boston, Mass. instead of the usual Gideon's Bible did catch us off-guard.

Our suspicions were confirmed as the front desk informed us that Mr. Radisson was indeed a Saint.




We were able to locate something else, though, by opening up another compartment inside our room by which we were much more accustomed but one which Mr. Radisson may not have approved.




...aaaaaaahhhhhh. Much better.

3 comments:

B-Daddy said...

Sierra Nevada? In Bahstan? No Samuel Adams? What is the world coming to?

Anonymous said...

As much as I love my home away from home here in Dogpatch, I forgot what good beer tastes like? Old Milwaukee is still the best tasting beer I can find....ouch!

Tasteless beer 'Dawg

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, BwD -- I think you just hit the high water mark in your blogging career.

- Mongo Laughing His @ss Off a Continent Away