Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Video clip of the day

Winner of the Power Line prize


Of squirrels and nuts...








Tangentially related with respect to the deficit, spending and the debt-ceiling battle, Ed Driscoll comments on the WaPo's Richard Cohen leveling the "totalitarian" charge against the tea party:

Incidentally, nice bit of Orwellian doublethink to call the grass-roots, libertarian-oriented Tea Party “Totalitarian.” This has to be the first “Totalitarian” movement in the history of mankind that, if it gets everything it wants…will leave you the hell alone.

3 comments:

K T Cat said...

I thought this one dragged. I watched about half of it and then went off to something else.

Dean said...

Look at my favorite moral scold going all instant gratification on me.

K T Cat said...

What did you say? I kind of tuned out after "Look at".

;-)