Saturday, November 3, 2007

There's Just Something About Massachusetts


One of the cool things about being “friends" of other blogs is that you can post stuff you found on their site and feel like you’ve done some actual work.

KT over at the Scratching Post had this video which is a campaign video of sorts for Mitt Romney and which was put together by Slate using material from Romney’s own campaign site. Video can (hopefully) be viewed at link provided below.



Its a parody.... we think. And if it is, it had an odd charm about it. The boy-ish good looks, the playful kidding around, the New Englanders lost-in-Iowa cluelessness, the sports... err, golf.... Were these the Romneys or the Kennedys?

5 comments:

K T Cat said...

For whatever reason, the guy just gives me the creeps. Maybe it's Hugh Hewitt's endless pimping him. That's gotten so old that I'm taking Hugh off of my list of blogs to read.

Dean said...

Duncan Hunter was on Glen Beck last night. The man probably has the most conservative chops but his low Q-rating hurts him. Too bad.

B-Daddy said...

Guys,
Sorry to say, but I don't think a sitting member of the House of Representatives has been elected President since James Garfield. I personally find Giulanni to be the most likable Republican and Richardson the most likable Democrat.

K T Cat said...

I'm watching my man Fred tumble in all the polls and starting to think that someday soon I'll have to join "blogs for Rudy." I think Fred's got the best ideas because he's such a staunch Federalist and he understands the coming debt crisis, but for whatever reason, he's not getting any traction.

I just can't see Mitt beating Hillary. For lack of a better description, Mitt has the least "soul" of any candidate I've ever seen.

What do you think?

Dean said...

KT, to be honest, none of these guys are knocking my soxs off. Not to display any overt bias, but I don't know if I'm ready to hand the reins over to a Northeast, Rockefeller RINO, however... if push comes to shove, I'll be a good little soldier and pull the lever, punch the chad, hit the touch screen... whatever I got to do to keep the alternative nightmare from happening.