Friday, October 31, 2008

He certainly is


Sick and tired of that shorn, wife-beating, tax-cheating campaign mascot that’s in the news every time you turn around? Sure you are. Then sink your teeth into this authentic American alternative:

I AM BILL. I am the everyday forgotten little guy in your neighborhood, the quiet anarcho-syndicalist family man who gets up early and punches the clock at the local state university, writing the manifestos and polemics and grant proposals that keep America humming. I'm just doing my job, and all I ask in return is a little respect. And tenure. And Chicago Citizen of the Year awards. And two graduate assistants to grade exams for Practicum in Imperialist Racist Hegemony 311, because I'm teaching two sections this semester. Also, a sabbatical to Italy next summer would be nice.


More here from Iowahawk.

No comments: