Friday, April 24, 2009

Austin city unparalleled


msnbc article here on the best and worst cities for jobs in ’09. A nearly un-mistakable trend emerges that should surprise no one: Cities in states that have their fiscal house in order are disproportionately represented on the positive side of the ledger. Howdy, Texas. And cities from states that are fiscal basket cases are likewise over-represented. Hola, California and Florida.

Also, well-represented for the good were cities that demonstrated a solid mid-western sensibility towards the housing market and which demonstrated that a healthy dose of prudiciousness towards the same would’ve gone a long, long way towards keeping your city and geographic region, at least, somewhat recession-proof.

Check out all the links from the article. Good read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular make. The prices as regards the shoes are around 230 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices seeking the velcros were about 300 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?