Saturday, April 3, 2010

Letting the mask slip Pt. V

We know, we know... we're totally late to the party on this one but it's a perfect fit for a series we can barely keep up with: the epidemic of truth-speaking on the part of legislative ObamaCare supporters now that O-Care is the law of the land.

The clip below is of Illinois Democrat, Phil Hare, who exhibits an amazing grasp of constitutional powers and limits.



When I watched the video where he was hectored into making those fateful statements, a few thoughts came to mind. Note that my interest here is cultural, not legal. I'm trying to answer the question: Just how did we get to this point?

Read the rest of KT's excellent breakdown of this incident, here.

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

Thanks for the link! I'm glad you liked the post. Apparently he has backtracked since this event, but I think this is how he truly feels.