Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sarah sez




One in a series that takes a look at some of the zany and madcap things said by Sarah Palin.





Palin was asked to respond to criticisms that she was out-of-touch with the American public. She responded:

"I don't pump gas now but I remember what it was like pumping gas."



One wonders if she also had beers with that demographic.*






Alas, that wasn't Sarah Palin but our very own hard-working President.







There are just certain things people should steer clear of making reference to lest they appear as fools. In general: Nazi references made by anybody. Rape references from men. Pop culture references made by pols and most certainly, "clearing brush"-type references by effete, never-worked-a-single-damn-day-in-their-lives backbenchers who find themselves in the Oval Office with nary a clue but to hit the rewind button on the policies of their predecessor.





* Yes, it was indeed an incident involving another high-profile figure flashing his every-man cred that got this whole thing started.

2 comments:

Road Dawg said...

I was a late commer to the party. I read an email whereby I replied, you should start a blog. Doode, your killing me was Dean's response. Hey, if nobody tells me, what the heck. Anyway, the read and links are some of the most enjoyable and maddening moments of my day. Thanks to Bdaddy too, I'm sure you were an inspiration to his start.

Sara sez is one of my favorites, and despite Mrs. Dawg's insistance of some infatuation, it plays on Dean's sarcastic wit.

Keep Blogging my brothers!

K T Cat said...

That crazy Sarah Palin! She's crazy!