Monday, August 6, 2007

"Honk for the Troops!"


Apologies for the grainy quality of the photo. It was taken with my cell phone on the way home from a baseball game Sunday afternoon. I asked the boy on the right, (his kid sister is on the left in the yellow) whose idea this was and they all said that they kind of came up with it together. The girl just to the left of the sign then chirped in, "My Dad's in the Navy." And just so we all don't get too carried away with the sappy-ness of this Rockwellian image, the boy's T-shirt read, "Take my Sister, please."

2 comments:

sam said...

we had no idea you would post this on the internet. We were wondering why you took a picture of us so we decided to look it up on google and we found this so we looked at it and it was us !!!

one of those kids,
SB

sam said...

ps: thank you we also fufilled our goal of 100 homks and my dad was very proud!!!