Friday, June 12, 2009

Quote of the Day


…. if only Dick Cheney looked this good in a swim suit.

“You know, I think it’s hilarious right now that the world is turning to beauty queens for the answers for this. I think it’s an important issue and I think that it’s one that I don’t think I can win a battle. I don’t want to be any more divisive than it’s already become.”

(too late, sweetie)

That from Tami Farrell, the newly-minted Miss California USA who assumed the position after the canning of Carrie Prejean and who like Ms. Prejean holds similar views on gay marriage.

6 comments:

Harrison said...

They all agree with Obama on gay marriage.

Dean said...

Harrison, it's considered rude behavior to bring up such unsavory notions in polite company.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Dean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ridiculously good looking!

'Dawg

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a cotton-pickin' minute, man...

A month ago, there was no posting of the swimsuit competition bikini Prejean photos by BwD -- and that being central to the one area where Ms. Prejean had obviously the hands-down run of the yard: Her looks. Reason cited, if memory serves, was that this was a "family blog" -- or sumthun'.

So, now, is that the new Ms. CA in that photo? And why is her -- or whoever it is -- in bikini so much more presentable than Ms. Prejean?

Questions (and photos) like these, I personally believe as a U.S. American, are certainly more important than the nonsense that has been discussed these past few weeks.

I think BwD has been unfair in not presenting views of Ms. Prejean and I demand that equal opportunity and apology be presented to her.

The double-standard of it is blatant and there for all to see. Yet another clear case of Neo-Con Blog Bias.

- Mongo Is Willing To Serve as Faithful Prejean Photo Content Selector If Given Opportunity, in the Interest of Peace and Harmony

Road Dawg said...

I dunno about neo-con bias, I'm all for blatent photos of ridiculously beautiful women. I still don't know what a neo-con is. Does it look like Miss CA? Can I get a close-up to be sure?

Just checking!

Mongo, do my spell check, I was drooling!