Tuesday, November 6, 2007

B-Daddy Drops Presidential Bid

B-Daddy here. I wanted to reward the faithful readers of this blog with the scoop that I am ending my campaign for the Presidency. I had promised to conduct a "front-porch" campaign in the traditions of such grand GOP stalwarts as Warren G. Harding and William McKinnley (hey I am Ohioan by descent). Despite this, Mrs. Daddy was not too thrilled at the prospects of increased media attention. Also, my attempts to get on the Republican primary ballot in California were thwarted by the fact that I am not actually registered as a Republican. Gee, I hope the publicity of my failed bid doesn't adversely affect my book deal.

2 comments:

Dean said...

Warren G., a "social drinker" during Prohibition AND an adulterer. Man, where are these types of GOP stalwarts these days?

As long as he wasn't waving his hand under a bathroom stall, he'd have my vote.

K T Cat said...

I was holding out my endorsement of you, awaiting a plank in your platform about a tuna in every dish.