Thursday, March 10, 2011

Follower blog post of the day

Thus far, a mostly successful daily effort to showcase blog posts of our favorite people... our followers!

Remember how Obama's acolytes said that we couldn't trust the public to make their own decisions on health care? Guess they were right, but you can't trust the bureaucrats either. The obvious solution is to take away all consumer choice, eh comrade?

B-Daddy of The Liberator Today has some news on an unintended consequence of ObamaCare with respect to flexible spending accounts.

Read about it, here.

1 comment:

B-Daddy said...

Thanks Dean. This situation really annoys me, because it is my first encounter with Obamacare, and guess what, I lose. Maybe I should have mentioned it, but my doctor starting prescribing Naproxen for a long term condition. I used to just buy Aleve, because I had the flexible spending account. My health care is paid for by the Feds in the first place, so how the heck did that reduce the government's expenses wrt Health Care costs? This is what you get with laws made in secrecy and haste.