Thursday, February 21, 2008

Warming Trend Pt. II

.... so, John... about that endorsement...

Nothing like a NYT hit piece to rally the base. Haven’t they figured out that we’re the only ones that can bash McCain? Piece here bookends gray area campaign-finance violations with an alleged extra-marital affair….. from 8 years ago.

We’re not sure what is more puzzling about this article: the breathless tone that doesn't reveal anything new or substantive or the fact it took 6 people to put together what could’ve been accomplished by a couple hours of internet archive searches and a handful of follow-up interviews.

Monkeys, here’s your football… now get to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been shown the causal relationship between a man's zipper and his ability to lead.

I don't even remember who I was dating, let alone care what John McCain was doing.

Mongo

Dean said...

...or who he was doing.

That was horrible. I'm sorry. I promise - that will never happen again. Honest. For reals.

I declare a time-out for me.