Saturday, April 19, 2008

Buckley, the Birchers and the original Arizona Maverick


Alright, gang. After having been shut out of the beer convention going on here in San Diego (“whaddya mean there’s no tasting room?”) Mr. Styles and ourselves are taking matters into our own hands by paying a visit to the Stone Brewing Company up in Escondido today so blogging will be light.

In our absence, though, we left you all with a little history lesson from WFB describing a critical juncture in the development of the modern American conservative movement… the purging of the kooks. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now just wait a minute Jim!
You know he's lying I been living here all of my life!

I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
And I aint even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!

Old Green Teeth,
(with the sore knee)