Thursday, January 1, 2009

Alone in the wilderness no longer


Our tireless campaign to see Princess appointed to the New York Senate seat has been an uphill and seemingly exclusive effort…. until now. We appear to have picked up an ally from a very unlikely corner of the blogosphere.

Buenos dias! I am Rosa. I twelve years work for Senora Caroline Kennedy and her family so I am write for you today to tell you why Senora Kennedy is make very very good senator for Nueva York. Senora Kennedy is very busy now with party menus so she tell me to write this when I am finish with floors and make the bed for guest wing. I am now finish so I write this.

Senora Kennedy is very very sad that television man say he no think she is make a good senator in Washington. This is not right for you to think this too because Senora Kennedy is make very good senator! Here is the reasons:


Read all about them, here.

No comments: