Thursday, December 4, 2008

This ought to restore your faith in politics

Not to go all 10th grade on everybody but before you take your civics exam here, know that you most likely will fare better than your average elected official. Not that that’s any great shakes as the average score for the exam is 49% for the respondents who have never held public office vs. 44% for those who have.

We scored a 94% (31/33). We botched one question we really should’ve known but as Bill Parcells says, “You are what your record says you are.”

We fully expect to see sterling scores from at least two or three of you out there and you know who you are.

H/T: Information Dissemination

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! That's what I got. Took that test a couple weeks ago, so I don't know if it's the same one. They change it out once a month, I believe.

My elite-ism is justified.

- Mongo Tuning Up For "Jeapordy!"

K T Cat said...

Dang! I picked this one.

Rj said...

Well, it's not like they knew what they were doing in the first place. it's a beauty pageant.

B-Daddy said...

Dang, got the same 31/33 score. Oh well, there goes my reputation.

Ohioan@Heart said...

Clearly this group is way above average.

Oh,and, 33/33. Even though I'd bet that the difference between 31 and 33 isn't statistically significant.

Dean said...

Hey, Rj... your score, please, before we go hurling stones ;).

O@H, very nice work.

B-Daddy, which ones did you get wrong? I'm surprised.