Monday, October 26, 2009

Wind, wind, go away...


Although the temperature is forecasted to drop, one always keeps one’s fingers crossed down here in San Diego when we get a Santa Ana condition in late October as the Cedar fire of ’03 and the Witch Creek fire of ’07 took place at precisely this time of year and in very similar weather.

Picture is smoke from the Witch Creek fire rising up behind Mt. Miguel east of San Diego.

P.S. We had some connectivity problems which we are still recovering from which explains why things have been kind of slow around here today. We'll try to pick it up a bit.

2 comments:

Road Dawg said...

Last year I was stuck in Chicago and the YL team was reporting seeing fire in the Carbon Canyon Hills.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com