Awesome. In a nut-shell, here is the campaign questionnaire that Robert Menendez, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Chairman, is issuing to Democratic candidates in an effort to wedge Republicans from the “far right” “extremists” in the Party before the 2010 midterms.
1. Do you believe that Barack Obama is a U.S. citizen?
2. Do you think the 10th Amendment bars Congress from issuing regulations like minimum health care coverage standards?
3. Do you think President Obama is a socialist?
4. Do you think the country should return to the gold standard?
Yep. That’s the Big Idea being advanced by Democratic Party leadership that will decimate Republican hopefuls as their apostasy to the conservative base of the Republican Party is revealed.
We’ve got one of our own for the Republicans candidates to use on their Democratic opponents:
1. Do you support the President’s spending freeze proposal?
2. Do you support the continued bailouts of Wall St. financial institutions?
3. Do you support the excise tax on banks whether they have received TARP money or not to the exclusion of bailout recipients General Motors and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?
4. Do you support healthcare reform in its current state and do you support the deals, bribes and give-aways, including those made by the President himself, in order to fashion it?