Saturday, October 16, 2010

Video clip of the day

Unless you've spent the last two months in a Chilean mine, you are probably aware that Brett Favre is in a bit o' dutch for allegedly sending pictures of little brett via text to former NY Jets sideline reporter, Jenn Sturger, when both were employed by the team during the '08 season.

So, for the benefit of our Chilean friends, none other than the Taiwanese offer their animated summary of the allegations.



What we like best about this video is the fact that the depiction of Favre looks nothing like him. The depiction of Favre, himself, that is?



Do the Taiwanese have something against Bill Pullman?




3 comments:

Road Dawg said...

I thought it was Luke Wilson, and I take umbrage to the cheese head depictions!

K T Cat said...

Awesome video! I had no idea he was texting the photos. As a Packer fan, I used to love Brett. I've had my fill of him for years. Hopefully the Cowgirls will stomp him today. It would be great if his career ended with him being benched.

K T Cat said...

A link is on the way in a scheduled post.